Monday, March 17, 2014

Q & A with Ashley, Grace & Romeo



Ashley, Grace & Romeo (Kids of Julie, Chichiromeo+me)




Ashley, Age 6

KIRA: How do you like being a big sister?
ASHLEY: I like it, because whenever mommy isn't around, I can tell them what to do and what not to! And I'll be the first to be a grown up!
KIRA: Where is your favorite place to be?
ASHLEY: Last year when my dance school had a big Christmas show I loved the stage. I think that's my favorite place. I like when lots of people watch me do things and the bright lights and everything.
KIRA: If you could change something in the world what would that be?
ASHLEY: I wouldn't allow grown ups to enter toy stores. So we can go and get what we like. Kids wouldn't have to pay, too, because we don't have money.
KIRA: If you could make one rule that everybody has to follow what would it be and why?
ASHLEY: Everybody would have to go outside once a day to the park or something like that, because nobody does that anymore. They always just go to the city and buy stuff.


Grace, Age 5

KIRA: If all your clothes had one color, what would it be?
GRACE: Yellow! But my favorite color is pink. I just think it would be boring to wear pink things only and I don't want to get bored of my favorite color.

KIRA: What was the funniest thing you saw this week?
GRACE: We had a carnival party in Kindergarten last week and there was a real parrot, because it was a pirate party. The parrot said so many things and then he walked around and the way he walked was too funny.

KIRA: If you could design a t-shirt what would you draw or write on it?
GRACE: I would draw Mickey Mouse and a rainbow on it.

KIRA: If you could make one rule that everybody has to follow what would it be and why?
GRACE: Once a year everybody should bake a cake for me, so I can share with my friends. But not on my birthday, because then I get cake anyway.


Romeo,  Age 4

KIRA: How do you like being the little brother?
ROMEO: It's nice, because my sisters do a lot of things for me, because they say I'm too little.

KIRA: If you would wakeup with a superpower....
ROMEO: I want to have super strength like the Hulk so I can lift whatever I want and carry things around. Like our car so that we save gas.

KIRA: What games do you like to play?
ROMEO: Angry Birds Go, Minion Rush and Banana Kong. And I like to play hide & seek, but Ashley says I can't play it well, because I always forget to look for them. 

KIRA: If you could make one rule...
ROMEO: That nobody is allowed to box other people. You could still slap or pinch if you have to, but boxing hurts too much!



Follow these cuties on Instagram @chichiromeoandme